Wednesday, November 12, 2008

office chair, maybe?

16 years ago I gave my TV to my roommate and never looked back. No email, no streaming video, no blogs, no twitter - short of doing something REALLY archaic, like reading the newspaper, TV was the mainline to news, entertainment and current events. But I was sick of the mindless crap and the commercials. 16 years later, we still don't have a TV. But who needs one? We're either streaming a show or watching a movie almost every night. Technology + Netflix = Constant Entertainment! 

Raise your hand if countless hours in the Staples office chairs are not working for you. 

You can imagine my delight, then, when I laid my eyes on this baby!  I can't remember where I saw it (my bad, I know...) and it doesn't currently fit with my office decor but, of course, that can be changed. The important thing is - this piece space-aged delight could offer me the Jetson's experience that I've always dreamed of. Next, I'll need the kitchen computer that dispenses my meal in a pill when I'm in a hurry.


No comments: